When writing multiple choice questions always consider white space on the page. Cluttered pages will cause even the most diligent learner to feel overwhelmed and possibly shut down. If you have staff with vision problems, or who battle to deal with the written word, white space will help them to be more successful in the […]
- Contact us
- Naked blogz: Certified Compliance Officer CCO™ in Accra Ghana, Dubai, Hong Kong and Mozambique
- My Account
- Naked Mindz- Just education!
- Naked Mindz Educator Brian Van Der Merwe, Spiritual photographer.
- Naked Mindz Educator: David Gibson: Award wining IT engineer who brews beer
- Naked Mindz Educator: Gail Gibson – Compliance, wealth management for the financial Services industry, Guru .
- Chiropractor; Dr Alexandra Gibson: Naked Mindz educator for Health and Medicine.
- “Credit Card Fraud Stats – Protect Yourself from Being Scammed” April 28, 2017
- Juta has a new publication by Gail Gibson February 24, 2017
- 9 Ways To Teach Kids To Manage Money by Marina Robertson from Credit Loan February 23, 2017
- Formatting a multiple-choice question test September 15, 2016
- investment Basics: Best budgeting principles: The road to wealth July 6, 2016